About Underdogs United
Over the past 3 years, we have worked with sponsors, sports events, teams, athletes, and league executives to deliver engaging, purpose-driven initiatives that positively impact people and the environment.
Our team includes an award-winning videographer and years of international experience across sports management, sustainable business, and communications. We are committed to helping our partners unlock new business value and positively impact communities all over the world.
Stephen has 5+ years of international experience working across professional sports, engineering, and sustainable forestry. As a Strategist and Project Leader for climate-conscious businesses, he has worked in the USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Scotland and Kenya.
Eric has designed an international sustainability standard for golf tournaments and has worked with major championships across the European Tour and PGA Tour such as The Open Championship and Waste Management Phoenix Open.
Collaborating with forward-thinking brands and sponsors, as well as our project partners on the ground, Underdogs United aims to:
- Facilitate creative cultural exchanges between sports teams and global communities
- Positively impact lives in the developing world
- Save trees from deforestation
- Advance women through employment and repurpose hours spent carrying firewood
- Reduce global carbon emissions
- Share uplifting stories of sports all over the world